Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Эти смешные жЫвотные

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


Watcha lookin' at buddy.....



Oh, Oh



Hey bub, this is how it is......



Listen up.....





Help!!!! I'm being kidnapped



Race ya.





Honest, it wasn't me. It was, was the cat, yeah the cat. I wouldn't do this.





ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ





I know you're down there....




This doesn't look good





ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ





Ah shucks, do I haf to....





All lovey-dovey






Ok guys, the coast is clear.





Hey! Get your paw outta my mouth will you.





ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ





Oh no you don't. I know you're trying to trick me.





Mom won't let me come out and play, guys.






I can do it. I know I can.

No comments: